2017 Distribution Management Conference and Expo
March 5 to 8, 2017
| JW Marriott Desert Springs, Palm Desert, Calif.
The Distribution Management Conference (DMC) and Expo is HDA's largest supply chain education event, attended by more than 500 manufacturers, distributors, consultants and third parties who keep the pharmaceutical distribution industry moving. The conference immerses attendees in topics related to the healthcare supply chain, and provides a forum to engage in operational and strategic discussions. This year's conference is co-hosted with the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (IFPW) and the Canadian Association for Pharmacy Distribution Management (CAPDM).
Bring your team to cover the education sessions, and learn about the tools and strategic partners that can advance your business operations. The 2017 agenda will offer valuable content in the following thematic areas:
- Data exchange in the pharmaceutical supply chain;
- Combating prescription drug abuse;
- Product traceability/DSCSA implementation;
- Pharmaceutical supply chain security;
- Specialty pharmaceutical distribution trends;
- Contract administration and chargebacks (new for 2017!); and,
- Developing the next generation of supply chain professionals.
This conference is a must-attend for influential managers, executives and specialists from across the pharmaceutical supply chain, including manufacturers, distributors, consultants and other third parties.